Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Official Date!

Woo Hoo!! We have the official date of the c-section scheduled and in the books. The Tice twins will join the world on Thursday, December 31, 2009. My surgery starts at 8 a.m. Is is such a relief just to have the date set so that I can start to mentally preparing myself for motherhood, and the next stage of NICU care. As long as these girls behave themselves for the next 16 days, we will have New Year's Eve babies. I can't think of a better way to close 2009! This next year is sure to be an adventure for Tim and me, and I am so excited! I talked to the doctors this morning, and they said that the cord dopplers looked good...so now it is the waiting game (not that it wasn't before)! Wish me luck in maintaining my sanity this last couple of weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are very excited for the new cousins. Our church is praying and asks me for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown begins! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet those baby girls! Cindy Recker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron keeps asking me for updates. Tom says he's keeping track through facebook. I am so very proud of you and being able to know from afar what's happening! I love you bunches!!!! Merry Christmas, Grandma

    ReplyDelete